VMS was born in Rivara (Italy) in 2006, by the founder Dario Vironda.
Established as an expansion of a technical office established in 1992 it supplies the major international engineering companies. It is specialized in the construction of machine tools for grooving males and accessories for the machinery industry.
As experiences and customers, we can list:
- Grinding machines for male grooves for local (UFS) and foreign (Sandvik) companies; mechanical / electrical / software design (CN + PLC + HMI), production, assembly, commissioning and testing.
- Design, construction and commissioning of cableway for freights and people transport in Macugnaga, Savona, Marmolada, Osimo, Genoa, Etna, Champoluc, Stuttgart Funicular, New York (Roosevelt) plants in collaboration with Agudio / Leitner group.
- Anthropomorphic robots, banquets of feeder warehouses, AGVs and related implementations, linear transfers for machining and testing of engine blocks, manual / semi automatic assembly transfers for various automotive components with COMAU group.
- Automation of energy material production plants (turbine parts, rotors, etc.): air-oil 8000 rpm milling heads and boring heads with RAM and boring bars of 130 ÷ 220 mm for TONGTAI group (东台)
- Construction of rotary tables for pallet handling, large rotating transfer machines, double-spindle machines, special machines for the production of E-motion structural parts for PCI France and ANGER maschinenbau